Designation : Senior Software Engineer
Experience : 4–7 Yrs
Location : Chennai,Bangalore
BDM Roles & Responsibilities:
1.Candidate will be a member of the Custom Services IT team, participating in all technology aspects of software development for our clients.
2.Must combine advanced development skills and have a strong understanding of Medium and enterprise database architecture.
3.Successful candidate will work as part of a small/Large teams and therefore aid in application design decisions.
Principal Day-to-Day Responsibilities
• Will be one of the technical point of contact for the development and deployment of several applications. Activities will span a variety of technical areas including application development, configuration & support, database design and architecture. This role will require flexibility, communication and coordination skills.
• Drive (hands-on) the design, development, documentation and unit testing of Medium/enterprise scale web based products. This requires experience in ASP.NET , C#
• Conduct Proof-of-Concept (POC), solution evaluation, comparison, estimation and architecture recommendation
• Serve as the main technical resource for projects; including reporting progress and status to the project manager/Next level reporting.
• Resolve technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
• Identify, design and implement any required data extracts, loads, reports, etc.
• Coordinate with external platform vendor to install software and patches, and to resolve technical/performance issues, as necessary
• Coordinate between internal technical teams such as Windows, Web Services, Database, Mid-Tier, for infrastructure set up and integration testing tasks and ensure all tasks are tracked to completion
• Learn application configuration capabilities and set up initial configurations as necessary to support platform implementation and user acceptance testing
• Fill out any needed documentation for elevation of code to UAT and Production environments
• Follow project management and SDLC disciplines to insure structured and effective implementation
• Provide and assist Technical Leadership to team members
• Other duties and projects as assigned.
• Minimum of 4-7 years of experience
• Extensive experience with ASP.NET, MVC , .NET 3.5/4.0 or above, C#, WCF, Web Services, Web API, REST, AJAX, LINQ is MUST
• Hands on Experience with N-Tier and MVC architecture MUST.
• Experience with SQL Server database, writing PL SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers and full life-cycle software application implementations.
• Excellent customer service and communication (oral / written) skills required
• Work independently on complex tasks with minimal technical and management guidance
• Must have a good idea of all phases of SDLC, Agile/SCRUM Methodology
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, challenging team environment
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training in chennai | PHP Training in Chennai|Software Testing Training in chennai|Java Training in chennai | Android Training in chennai | IOS Training in chennai |Oracle Training in chennai |Web Designing Training in chennai