Designation : Business Development Manager
Experience : 4–7 Yrs
Location : Chennai,Bangalore, Mumbai & Delhi
BDM Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Generate Sales leads for software & Corporate Travel.
2. Make sales collateral and presentations.
3. Customer engagement and prepare quotes.
4. Sales follow up and achieve business targets.
5. Evaluate outsourcing opportunities in markets where the company’s services and solutions are required.
6. To identify key decision makers in the above and making them aware of the company’s services.
7. Monitor competitiveness, track market shares and competitors developments.
8. Responsible for selling all our products & Services to Large Enterprise Accounts.
9. Able to manage entire sales process, being a point of contact.
10. Present solution & business value to the customers
• Must have atleast 2-5 years of Domestic sales experience preferably in selling Travel products or software services.
• 3+Years experience in a B2B & B2C Technology sales environment.
• Should have sound technical knowledge to present solutions to the customers.
• Should have had proven track record of achieving sales targets.
• Strong communication skills and ability to build partnerships, presentation & Convincing Skills.
• Persistent in following up with prospective clients and organized to keep clear records.
• Should have good interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Should have a good exposure and knowledge of local as well as International market- competition, different products.
To get Expert Software Training Programs with Placement in your location ? Check out : Dot Net Training | PHP Training |Software Testing Training |Java Training | Android Training | IOS Training |Oracle Training |Web Designing Training